AFRICAN COMPASS INTERNATIONAL
Directors, officers, employees and direct representatives are entrusted with the company confidential information and with the confidential information of our business partners. This information may include:
- Technical or scientific information about current and future endeavors;
- Business or marketing plans or projections;
- Earnings and other internal financial data;
- Personnel information;
- Lists of current, past, and potential business partners; and
- Other non-public (inside) information that, if disclosed, might be of use to our competitors or harmful to our business partners.
This information is our property, or the property of our business partners, and in many cases, was developed at great expense.
Directors, officers, employees and direct representatives shall:
- Not discuss confidential information with, or in the presence of, any unauthorized persons, including family members and friends.
- Use confidential information only for our legitimate business purposes and not for personal gain.
- Not disclose confidential information to third parties.
INITIAL ADOPTION: November 2008
AMENDED: March 2010
REVISED: April 2015
READOPTED: January 2018